Lori Philo-Cook, CFMP
Owner of InnovoMarketing, a virtual marketing agency specializing in community banking
- Launched InnovoMarketing in mid-2008.
- Worked as a senior level Marketing Director for three financial institutions over a period of 20 years.
- Have over 25 years of proven results in financial marketing and branding, PR, bank advertising, internal marketing, customer satisfaction/loyalty programs, merger communications and marketing project management.
- Have an extensive knowledge of bank products and services and related compliance issues.
- Built a reputation for creative distinctive brands, developing effective integrated marketing programs, helping community banks grow and mentoring community bank marketers.
- I am a passionate advocate for strong community bank marketing and customer outreach.
What I Do Best
- I develop fully-integrated, multi-media marketing campaigns, coupled with strong internal communications and sales promotions for maximum impact and employee support. My forte is bringing all of the aspects of marketing together to meet campaign goals and build ongoing customer loyalty and employee satisfaction.
- Conduct marketing workshops and teach classes for community banking organizations, financial institutions and professional groups on a variety of topics. I have shared these presentations with bank marketers all over the U.S.
- Help banks enhance their branding, marketing planning and customer service.
I Partner with Other Professionals to Get the Job Done
When needed, I partner with a small group of talented photographers, graphic designers, website professionals and research firms in order to offer my clients a full-range of marketing, advertising, communications and website services.
My Certifications and Professional Associations
- Certified Financial Marketing Professional (CFMP) for over 10 years (through the Institute of Certified Bankers)
- Long-time member of the American Bankers Association Marketing Network (and prior to that the Bank Marketing Association)
- Regular contributor to the ABA Marketing Network online forum
- Member of the American Marketing Association, OKC Chapter
- Board member and Vice President of Membership for AMA OKC (2011-12 and 2012-2013)
- Member of the International Association of Business Communicators, OKC Chapter
- Past member, board member and committee chair for PRSA, AK Chapter
- B.A. in Communications, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- M.A. in Communications with a concentration in advertising and PR, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Completed “Leading Winning Sales Teams” training, Omega Performance
- Have attended over 200 hours of online webinars and in-person workshops over the past three years. Emphasis: social media, online and email marketing, website trends, mobile, new technology and banking
Clients (Past and Current)
- Bank of the Panhandle, Guymon
- The First State Bank
- Great Nations Bank (thru Bankmark)
- The Shower Door Source
- WGHJ Ministries
- The Community Bankers Association of Illinois
- The Community Bankers School
- First National Bank of Dieterich
- First National Bank of Steeleville
- Alaska Pacific Bank
- First Bank of Ketchikan
- Alaskans for Clean Water
Should Your Bank, Professional Association or Business Be On this List?